State of Colorado – Bureau of Land Management
This 4-story, 16,703 square foot building currently has a single occupant, the Bureau of Land Management.
Features and Amenities:
- Full Service Gross Lease
- 65,467 Square Feet
- Brick Four-Story Building
- Featuring Landscaped Atrium at Entrance
- Restrooms on Every Floor
- Two High-Speed Elevators
- 24/7 Access
- Energy Efficient LED Light Panels in Each Space and Common Area
- 3/1000 Parking Ratio and Controlled Covered Parking
- On-Site Gym and Showers
- Located Directly off I-70
- Easy Access to Denver Metro
- Easy Access to Mountains
- Several Lodging and Dining Options in the Immediate Vicinity
- High Professional Work Area
- Access to Fiber
- Several nearby parks to enjoy during a lunch break, walk, or after work run
2850 Youngfield Street
Lakewood, CO 80215
Nearby Public places and transportion
The BLM Building is conveniently located at I-70 and Youngfield Street exit. This property is close to many major shopping centers (Applewood Shopping Center, Colorado Mills, Denver West, Westland Shopping Center). Just to the north west of the building, is Ziggi’s Coffee Shop. There are several restaurants and dining experiences to enjoy whether heading down Youngfield in either direction, or near Colorado Mills and Denver West retail. Additionally, there are several parks (Lewis Meadows Park, Applewood Park, Taft Park, Chester-Portsmouth Park, Daniels Park) and two municipal golf courses in close proximity – Applewood Golf Course and Fossil Trace Golf Course. There are also wonderful views of North and South Table Mountain!
Interested in this office space?
Please contact us today at (303) 233-4000 to speak with us regarding this unique office space rental opportunity.