Youngfield Park is the perfect suburban office building. Its beautifully landscaped atrium reflects the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountain foothills, providing a professional and attractive setting for customers, clients, and employees. This location offers easy access to all of Denver’s business centers, Ziggi’s Coffe Shop, as well as sports and cultural attractions. When amenities, location and affordability count, this is it!
Features and Amenities:
- 59,826 Square Feet
- Three-Story Quality Office Building
- Featuring a Two-Story Landscaped Atrium
- Professionally Designed Interior Spaces
- Large Windows Offering Pleasant Views
- Furnished Conference Room
- Handicap Access
- Two High-Speed Elevators
- 24/7 Access
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Restrooms on Every Floor
- 4/100 FREE On-Site Surface Parking Spaces
- On-Site Fully Equipped Exercise Facility with Handball/Racquetball Court, Sauna, Exercise Equipment, and Showers
- Beautifully Landscaped
- Included in Lease: Utilities, Janitorial, Common Area Maintenance
- Eco-Friendly and Sustainable
- ADA compliant
3000 Youngfield Street
Wheat Ridge, CO 80215
Nearby Public places and transportion
Youngfield Park is conveniently located near I-70 and close to many major shopping centers (Applewood Shopping Center, Colorado Mills, Denver West, Westland Shopping Center). Just out the west entrance of the building, is Ziggi’s Coffee Shop. There are several restaurants and dining experiences to enjoy whether heading down Youngfield in either direction, or near Colorado Mills and Denver West retail. Additionally, there are several parks (Lewis Meadows Park, Applewood Park, Taft Park, Chester-Portsmouth Park, Daniels Park) and two municipal golf courses in close proximity – Fossil Trace Golf Course and the Applewood Golf Course. There are also wonderful views of North and South Table Mountain!
Interested in this office space?
Please contact us today at (303) 233-4000 to speak with us regarding this unique office space rental opportunity.